Sunday, November 6, 2011

NaBloPoMo Prompt #3: Music and Writing

Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear today?

Sometimes I will put the Glee Jukebox in while I am working on the blog or when I am working on some other writing project. I think once I am concentrating, I kind of block it out.  Some days I can listen to music and write or anything else and some days I just need some silence.

Honestly, I haven’t sat down to a serious writing session in so long, I don’t know if I could really write something of substance with music playing. Maybe with something instrumental or something, but I think lyrics probably distract me. 

The song I heard today that is still running through my head is “Turning Tables” sung on Glee by Gwenyth Paltrow.  I haven’t heard the Adele version in a while – I think I will have to look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin