Monday, November 14, 2011

Chaos Everywhere

I watched the Occupy Portland situation yesterday until I couldn't stand to listen to the media anymore.  I find most of this stuff just makes me crazy - I want to know what's going on, but I don't want to have to listen to the people who are telling the story.

I keep telling people that my feet are fossilizing as the smart phone/tablet/4G/App world continues its march across our lives and our souls. I'm not opposed to technology, but I know it has limitations.  Once the shine is off the new toys, people will start to come back to what is real and lasting - human connections.

I never would have expected to see the world in such a crazy state of chaos. I guess it is cyclical and this is our time to see things through to the next world.  Hopefully, we have all learned a lot about where we don't want to go and maybe we can make some good things happen.  I certainly hope so.

**Sorry for the vagueness of this post - my brain didn't really land on anything specific today, so you just get to see my brain right before it is time to go to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin