Saturday, November 19, 2011

NaBloPoMo Prompt 18: Happiest Moment

What has been the happiest moment of your life thus far?

I don't know if it is just me - I find all these kinds of questions really difficult to answer. Is it because I feel the pressure of trying to come up with something or is it that I just don't remember?  I have had many happy days and many happy things have happened to me. The happiest moment?  I have no idea. I guess they all blend together after a while.

Some of the top choices would be:
  • Seeing "Les Miserables" the first time
  • Interpreting "Les Miserables" the first time
  • Interpreting on Broadway (I did one scene in "Miss Saigon" with my "Interpreting for the Theatre" workshop group)
  • Visiting NYC the first time (and every time after that)
  • some of the parties with Amy and Todd and the gang
  • time at the beach with Roby
  • BookFests with Kevin
I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting, but honestly, I just don't know what I would call "the happiest moment of my life so far".  I guess that means I have had lots of happy moments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin