Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dawn's In Trouble, It Must Be Tuesday

That line, the heading of this post, is from one of my favorite episodes of "Buffy The Vampire Slayer".  Have I said lately how much I love that show?  I've probably seen every episode at least 10 times, but I still see and hear new things every time I go through the series.  I would love to take one of those classes where they analyze the episodes for archetypes and mythical themes.  If people watched the show, they would each find aspects of their own personality in all the characters.  Love it!

The only bad thing is that I have seen all the episodes. I finished Season 7 a couple of weeks ago, so I will probably wait a while to watch it again.  I just thought of that quote and since today is Tuesday, I just decided to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin