With special thanks to Liv Lane, I am participating in her Little Bliss List project again this Friday. I love taking some time to focus on all the good and sweet things in life - I don't always take the time without a nudge.
1. I love color. It has always been really important to me, even when I was really young. I have been enjoying the colors of my life and finding ways to bring more color into it. I'm waiting for my new necklace to arrive - there will be photos! It is fantastic!
2. I love this blog - 3X3X365 - it is really special. Every day, something beautiful is created.
3. This week, I am grateful for Brene Brown. Her videos have been a touchstone this week. I'm not sure what set me on this path - I've been a fan for a while, have read her blog for a while. Suddenly, though, something deeper resonated and I am now reading her book, "The Gifts of Imperfection". I haven't gotten far, but I'm reading it.
4. I was watching the first disc of the last season of "Friends" this week and Phoebe is so funny in these episodes. I love "Friends". It is one of those timeless shows for me - it doesn't age, the jokes are still funny over time. Love it!
5. This morning was beautiful and sunny. I had to pull out a pair of sunglasses! I loved driving to work today in the sun. It rained later in the day, but what a wonderful start to the day.
Simple joys, yes, but it is the little things in life that make everything so beautiful.