Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Letter Loving It Already!

I am taking a class called Letter Love 101 from Joanne Sharpe online.  I know - like I don't already have enough to do! The class started today.  I think it is going to be a great balancer between the introspection of the How to Build a Blog You Truly Love class and exploring lettering and doing things in an art journal.  I have not been active in my art journaling for a little while and I really crave the tangible nature of making something.

Tonight, I prepped my journal and watched the videos for class. I am stoked and ready for the practice sessions that start tomorrow.

To visitors from the BBTL group and everyone else who stops by - Thank you!   Your comments and your visits mean a lot.  It is good to have my voice out there - scary as it is sometimes, I am so glad to be part of the blogosphere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin