1. Loving all the classes I am taking! A Year with Myself is on the back burner as I have the entire year to do it - I think I will go back to the beginning at the end of February so that I can really sink into the experience. BBTL and the Letter Love 101 classes are going GREAT!
2. I planned a big party for work and it is tomorrow night! Not everyone is excited about it, but I am. I think it will be fun and it was a big item on my To Do list. Check!
3. The weather here is beautiful and sunny. It's a little chilly but the skies are clear and lovely.
4. It is FRIDAY!!! Wahoo!
5. I actually got my Letter Love 101 Journal done and am working in it. I don't have enough pens, so I'm going to go shopping tomorrow for pens, but I'm STOKED!!
|My first letter journal!|
|Practice makes perfect, I hope!|
6. All your kind comments this week and the visits from folks from all around the world. Thank you so much for stopping by, for commenting, for supporting, especially when I was feeling exposed in our BBT Brave Blog Posts. I was really moved by the support you provided. It means the world! I'm so blessed.