Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Working on the show

Here is a photo I took with my new camera this summer. I have been slowly adding new programs to the new computer (had to replace the old one), so it took some time to get my new camera hooked up and edit the photos. I haven't done much, but I liked this one.



Streetlights at Cathedral Park in Portland.
I thought I would be all brilliant and buy a camera that can do more - unfortunately, it means that it is more complicated and I am intimidated by it all. I have to just buckle down and practice so that I can start to feel more comfortable. This photo was from the first afternoon I had it and I was lucky to keep it steady at all. Not bad for a first attempt.

1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful :)
    Once you get use to the new camera, it will get easier.
    I still do not know every thing to know about mine, But I love it any way. Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin