Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blog365 Check in

When I started on the Blog365 journey, I thought I would just be here on this blog, but it turns out that I have spread myself a little thin. I have one blog for my reading journey - although I have made little progress in that arena. I have another that I think is just different. I don't know why I have both, but for some reason, they seem to serve different purposes.

The other one is www.pinkmakesmehappydaily.blogspot.com. I wanted to do NaBloPoMo and so I started really posting over there on a daily basis. Luckily, when I read the rules for Blog365, it said that you don't have to post to one blog - just post daily. Early on, I missed a day or two, but I have tried to make up some of the days. I think I will be ok by the time I get to the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin