Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Doubt and Self-Care

So I have been struggling with the blog - I've lost direction. I started out with a really personal journey and then some of that changed. Then I veered into some group participation, I took a telecourse and a writing course, I've been art journaling, learning photography.  All of this has been present here, along with some opinions, so silly posts, some videos, and some "life reporting" that gets boring - even for me.

There is so much in my head and so much that I want to do and say and then when I sit down to say it, I'm not always there at that moment.  It is frustrating.

So I have signed up for a class that I'm pretty excited about - it starts in January.  I feel like I lost my voice somewhere for this blog and I really want to find it. I am so proud of having been here for such a long time, for committing to regular posting - even when it isn't very inspired.  That commitment really means something to me and now I want to take it to the next level.  I don't plan on being a famous blogger or anything - I just want to be clear about what I'm doing here and what stories I want to tell - what I want to focus on.  I haven't been very focused and I need some help in that area.

So, look for some changes in the future - who knows where this will lead me.

This is the class I will be taking:

I'm stoked to take this class!  For more info, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin