Monday, December 22, 2008

More snow!! It's never ending...

This is the most snow I have seen here EVER. I have lived here since 1979 and I have never seen anything like this. It is crazy.


My car today. 12.22.08

Snow on the bush outside.


Garbage can lid with snow on it...High!

This was to show the tracks down the driveway - Garbage can and recycling made big tracks but they are all covered now.

The chairs for comparison.

More chairs.

Closeup of the bushes.

Yard and my footprints covered (the indentations in the snow are my footprints from yesterday).

My footprints got covered up.

Cone of snow on the inside of a bush.

Close up of the chair. Amazing!

Pretty, huh?

Compare the snow by the cars and on the bushes and chair with Saturday and Sunday!! Crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin