Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Here is my Facebook status from this morning:
“Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.” Kahlil Gibran

I am grateful for all the people in my life, all the grace and joy I have been given and all the experiences that have led me here. Well, maybe not ALL the experiences, but mostly. ;)

Had a lovely Thanksgiving meal with friends and family today. Now, I'm gearing up for a foray into Black Friday. I never shopped on Black Friday until last year. I go for the sole purpose of purchasing toys for a holiday party for Deaf and Hard of Hearing children and their families. I figure that is a good cause. I don't shop all day, I don't go wandering from store to store. If I don't get what I'm hoping to get, so be it. I will just move on from there.  I am hoping to get some good deals on games and art supplies to make gifts for the kids at the party.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin