Friday, December 31, 2010

Reverb 10 - Day 31: CORE STORY

December 31 – Core Story

What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.) (Author: Molly O’Neill)


Right now, at this time in my life, I share my story here on WildRumpusing. There are lots of things I can't/won't/don't say here, but if you read this blog for long, I'm pretty sure you get a sense of who I am and what I care about.

The core story of me right now is that I am settling into the person I am, discovering things I want to do, see, change, accept.

I am a writer.
I am an artist.
I am creative.
I am strong.
I am sensitive.
I am vulnerable.
I am capable.
I am lonely.
I am happy.
I am frightened.
I am brave.
I am smart.
I am learning.
I am a teacher.
I am a student.
I am Jean.

2010 taught me many lessons through a difficult lens. 2011 will certainly have its share of that, but I am looking towards learning through a joyous lens. You can learn through joy or through pain. I am choosing joy.

{Future tool: Susannah Conway’s Allowing Dreams} Today is the final day of #reverb10. Thank you for your reverberations this month. Keep an eye on your inbox at the end of January 2011 for something from HQ.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin