Saturday, September 3, 2011

Respite from Incoherence

If you have returned to the blog to see if my incoherent rambling has stopped yet, you are in luck.  I have a few photos from my activities today. They aren't great photos - they are merely documentation of the way I spent my afternoon while watching "Shrek" in preparation for my next show.




This is the only painting picture that had semi-decent color and lighting once I messed with it. The others are too yellow-y to give a good color.

This is a teaser of the glass fusing class I took a while ago. I have been meaning to post photos for a while, but I kept forgetting. I'm posting this one today and saving up the detail photos for tomorrow, just in case my brain is in an incoherent, ranting mood again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin