Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Something's Coming

I got to preview "West Side Story" tonight before we interpret on Thursday. The production is very good - good actors and dancers, the sound was good, everyone seemed to have good energy.  I still prefer the movie version because that is what I saw first, but this was a very good production.

I think next year, I will try to pass on the show that comes right after Christmas - it is always a challenge to get it all in during the holidays.  I suppose it will depend on the show because I'm pretty sure I said the same thing last year. When I saw it was "West Side Story" this year, I couldn't turn it down. I've done this show one other time but I was/am looking forward to doing it again.

Here is "Something's Coming" from the movie "West Side Story":


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin