Monday, April 16, 2012

Taxes and "The Help"

I really must keep my receipts in order. I couldn't find my OPB donation - it would have helped a little. And I have to file a new W-4. If I did that, I wouldn't owe at all. Not that I owe too much. I just like for it to be taken before I ever see it.  All is well, though.

And now, I shall go read a chapter or two of "The Help". I thought I would read some other series and have a bunch of books in my Kindle line waiting. But then I saw "The Help" just sitting there. Waiting. I started the book back in October or November and I KNEW it would be good, but I stopped reading. Now that I'm on a roll, I just have to keep myself plowing through whatever I can find that sparks my interest.  I'm so happy.  My brain feels like it is on a holiday when I'm reading.  Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin