Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nine days and counting

I wanted to write about a hero...I wanted to wreck my journal...I want to shout from the rooftops about joining the telecoaching with Patti Digh...I didn't.

Today was day 9 in the marathon stretch as I prepare for my workplace to move. I realized today that I do not have the stamina, the patience or the self-control to work without a day off soon. I thought I could go until the move or until everything was packed, but as I shlogged home, shoulders aching, cranky and brain-fried, I realized that me working more than 15 days straight without a day off would not end well for anyone.

I am figuring out what the best day would be to take off. Woman cannot live by work alone.

And in my spare time, I'm rehearsing to interpret "Rent" as it tours through Portland. Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin