Saturday, January 14, 2012

My New Love Affair

I was on Pinterest and I found a hair tutorial that I wanted to try.  I went to the website of the person and went looking for some other tutorials (I haven't mastered ANY of the hair tutorials).  I found this AMAZING PURSE.  It is the PERFECT COLOR.  The first photo doesn't really show the color quite right, but it is a nice picture of the bag and the lovely skirt the author is wearing.  Ironically, I saw her on the People's Choice Awards the other night giving a makeover to an unknown woman.  What a strange circular set of events. Anyway, I purchased the purse knowing that if it wasn't the same color as the second picture below, I would be returning it.  


The bag is ACTUALLY THIS COLOR!!  It is the purse I have been waiting for since I was 5 or 6 years old. I am IN LOVE!! And it arrived on Thursday.  It is EXACTLY THIS COLOR!! I'm swooning a little bit.

**Both of these photos are from www.keikolynn.com

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin