Monday, January 30, 2012

Diving in Headfirst 2012

On Feb. 1, 2012, I will have a book group meeting and start a new class - Letter Love 101 with Joanne Sharpe. I'm excited and overwhelmed at the same time.  Too many things, too fast, in some ways.

At the same time, though, it feels really good to do things that feed the other parts of me - the creative, the thinker, the writer.  I'm still marinating on it all - I think I just have to do it!  Tomorrow is a blog-hop with the How to Build a Blog You Truly Love group, so I know I will write something that I can share with the participants there. I don't know why I'm so reluctant to go out on a limb right now. I think I just have to keep inching out, baby step by baby step.  I feel good about what I'm doing and I know it will all pay off in the end. I just want to be there NOW!  (I know, I know. Patience. Let it happen.) I really do value the journey. I'm just feeling squirmy about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin