Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012!

I spent New Year's Eve with friends and family.  It was less of a celebration and more of a fun time, which is okay because most New Year's celebrations don't end well.  This was mostly calm, mostly drama-free. Just the way I like it.

I'm not really one for resolutions and I didn't find success last year with my "one word", but as I have been saying for a few weeks - I have plans.  Some of the things I'm doing have been posted here on the blog - classes, reading, that kind of thing. Some of the things I'm doing are going to be at work (read: not posted here) and some things are personal and also, not going to be posted here.  I'm excited to start a new year as it always means a little bit of a clean slate. 

Happy New Year, everyone! Welcome to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin