Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not Rumpusing this week

I was doing so well, keeping up with all the classes and reading, but I am also hosting an out of town visitor at work and with the weather issues, I just got behind today.  I felt like it was all okay if I was reading it all, but I didn't even read anything today - no time. So, this weekend is going to be a weekend of catching up on my classes and some of the exercises.

I'm definitely over-thinking some of the exercises. I keep thinking that maybe I will really let go if I think things through, but today, I remembered that that is the OPPOSITE of letting go.  I need to stop thinking about my answers and start answering. Stop thinking about what I want to accomplish and start doing it.  Sometimes, I just need a little kick in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin