Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Meaning and Purpose

I'm so excited about all that is happening right now.

I started my "How to Build a Blog You Truly Love" course today - I'm about 3 days behind, but I read all the lessons and I'm ready to work.  I'm really excited to dive into my own ideas and goals and dreams about this blog. I can't describe why blogging has become such an important thing to me - it just is.  I get a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction just knowing that I've committed myself to documenting.  I'm still working on finding the path(s) I want to take, but I get closer and closer all the time.

I also signed up for a course called "A Year With Myself".  I just feel like I'm doing some mental, emotional and physical stretching - new things, deeper into some of the same things.  I'm excited and nervous to explore and grow and set some goals for myself and my life and my blog.

2012 is gonna be a big year, I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin