Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm Already Behind??

I had a good time with my out-of-town visitor and now, I'm getting ready to go back to work tomorrow.  I wish I had a few days off that were just for me, but I wasn't able to do that this time.  There was shopping and Christmas and prepping for a visitor and being with a visitor. None of those things are bad, but I sort of need a vacation from my vacation.  I will have another 4 day weekend this weekend, but it is full up, too.  I have the show on Thursday, nothing on Friday, party on Saturday and Sunday, I hope to spend time with Roby's mom. It will be 16 years since his death and I like to remember him with his mother.

I do have "West Side Story" this Thursday, which I'm excited about. I love this show, although I haven't seen this production yet.  We go to preview it tomorrow for our work.

I'm thinking about all the exciting stuff that I'm doing this year and I can't wait to get started. I feel like I'm already behind, but I'm not. I'm just ready to get started.  I have downloaded the first 37Days Book Group book on my Kindle and I'm ready to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin