Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Post 1365

In 2 days, I will be celebrating my 4-year Blogoversary!  Unbelievable!  Even more unbelievable is that this is my 1, 365th post!  Now, I'm not saying that all these posts are anything special on their own, but as a group, as a consistent project - 1365 is a lot of posts.  I'm so proud of the blog for a lot of reasons.  No matter what, I keep going. No matter how boring or how uninspired I feel sometimes, I keep coming back. I know that sometimes that isn't so thrilling for the folks who do come and read here, but hopefully, over the weekend, when my "How to Build A Blog You Truly Love" ecourse starts, you will reap the benefits of my learning. I'm so looking forward to it!

Thank you so much to anyone who visits here!  I appreciate each person who comes by to read - if even for a moment or two.  It is an awesome thing to throw my voice out into the wind to see if anyone is out there. I do it for myself and I appreciate the support I receive from my blog-reading friends.

I love to hear from folks who stop by. I hope you'll leave a comment or two.  I hope you will come back by sometime to see how WildRumpusing grows as I take my ecourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin