Thursday, January 5, 2012

Show Done, Moving On

Well, I'm a little sad that I am just checking "West Side Story" off my list of things to do, but I am.  I enjoyed the show and I feel like I did a good job.  At the same time, it felt like a dangling piece of 2011 since I started working on it last year. I have all these projects and things I want to be doing for the start of the New Year and I am going to be able to start doing some of them.

I feel really good about where things are and how I feel about this year. I don't have unrealistic expectations, just some good plans to do some things for myself - things I have needed/wanted to do for a long time.

Blogoversary coming up on January 7.  4 years. 16 year anniversary of Roby's death on January 8. Dec. 28 was 5 years since my Dad died.  Winter is a heavy time for me, sometimes.  This year, I feel like I'm connecting with some of this in a new way and I'm happy about that.

I was smart enough to take the day off tomorrow, so I roll into a weekend with a day to myself. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin