Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Headache Free Day 1

Well, I woke up this morning headache free, so that was really a relief. 5 days of headache is too much.  I have had times today when it threatened to come back, but I think the fact that I don't have the detergent smell on me anywhere is making the difference.

The NaBloPoMo prompt from yesterday asks about our passion projects and whether we are working on ours.  I am not.  I did not carve out enough time and energy for my passions this year, for the most part. I haven't been working in my art journal and I think that I have been pushing it aside for time, but the real issue is perfectionism. I hate that. I have to conquer it and I'm working on it.  I really love just the process and I refuse to let my worries and perfectionism stop me from doing it.  Just have to dive back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin