Saturday, January 2, 2021

Day 2: Back to the Blog

I make no promises to myself about posting daily or regularly - we all know how that usually goes. For now, I'm content to keep posting here.

I still have a raging headache - sinus infection that is clearing up. It makes it hard to concentrate on anything. I want to do some drawing or painting, but if I hold my head to look down at the paper, there is pounding pressure, so I'm holding off. I did some hands (related to my classes online) and posted on FB.

I just completed the first season of Bridgerton on Netflix, recommended by my friend Julie. It was quite good, actually. Now I'm looking for the next thing. I think I will settle for some reading tonight. I'm reading the new Fannie Flagg book and will be reading "What Unites Us" by Dan Rather, which I started and stopped. My goal is to record what I'm reading, watching and listening to to help track movement in life since I'm not going anywhere or doing anything really of note otherwise.

Other notables:
Current favorite song: La La Latch - Pentatonix, New Year's Day - Pentatonix
Musical I'm listening to: Dear Evan Hanson

I'm grateful to have a long weekend, although I wish I'd taken another day off. I hope my headache goes away soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin