Sunday, January 3, 2021

Day 3: How Can I Already Be Behind?

I've decided that even though I feel pressure to do all the things I want to do, I will not give in to feeling like I'm behind already.

I did some art today, I worked (trying to finish up a project that needs to be done tomorrow), I watched an episode of "Outlander" which I started yesterday on the recommendation of a friend. I didn't read but I had a headache until about 2 hours ago, so I'm giving myself a break. I'll read some tomorrow. I watched a lesson in Domestika, so I'm prepping for the next activity.

So far, so good, really. I still have lots of things I want to do to start this year, but I have always felt that January is the time to reflect and clear out the old year and move into the new.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin