Monday, July 6, 2009

Wish Me Luck!


Tomorrow is the big day! Tele-coaching starts. I am charging my BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY just for the occasion. Sad to say I have had the stupid thing for a couple of months, but I didn't know what I was doing. Then I realized I needed some kind of hands-free device for my phone call tomorrow.

I have been a loyal Tmobile customer for eons, so one day, I checked the website and I had an offer to get a free/discounted (I can't remember) upgrade and unlimited minutes any time. I took it right away, but I haven't been brave enough to break out the blackberry. (Actually, the first time I tried, I couldn't find my old phone to transfer the SIM card...). Modern life is complicated sometimes. Ha.

So, tonight, I have read my 2 chapters in Life is a Verb (LIAV), I have colored pencils and a journal at the ready. The only thing I don't have is a pack of index cards, but I will get those tomorrow. I'm set. I'm nervous, but excited.

This is just for ME! I did it for myself and I'm so EXCITED. :) Wish me luck and fun and growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin