Monday, March 22, 2010

Well, That Won't Work

I was going to give you the Top 10 Most Played Songs in my iPod, but I left it in my car and it is too late for me to go out and get it as I am already in my pajamas.  I thought maybe I could recreate it, but I only know the most recent album I have been listening to on it, so that one is going to have to wait.

I couldn't settle on a writing prompt either, even though I went here to get one. It all just seemed too profound or too pretentious for me at this time of night.  I have a bunch of ideas for things, but I wasn't in the mood for any of them.

Today, all day, I have been freezing cold.  When I mentioned it to someone at work, they looked at me as if my head was on fire and said, "Are you sick?" because I am not usually cold AND because, apparently, it had been warm in the office all day but I hadn't really noticed.  When I got home today, I wrapped up in a blanket and put some blankets on my feet - you know when you get really cold in the winter and you heap blankets on until they are so heavy you can feel the weight of them pressing down?  Like that. I took a nap and when I woke up, I could tell that my feet were warm on the outside, but I am still cold.

So, I'm going back to my mummy wrap to warm up. I think it is just exhaustion catching up with me.  I do pretty well in a crisis, but then you have to mop me up afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin