Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Writing Retreat - I Can't Wait!

Patti Digh, of 37Days and Life is A Verb and my telecourse this year, posted about an upcoming writing workshop in November and I can't wait!

Here is a link to the workshop info.

I haven't been doing much in the way of recording my stories lately, but I have lots of intentions in that direction.  I can't wait to go be in a room full of people devoted to the idea that each life is a brilliant collection of stories. I want to record some of the crazy and wonderful and oh-so-funny things that have happened to me, to honor some of the incredible people who have graced me in my life.

It is so interesting to see the Universe offering up these little gifts while banging me over the head with a shovel in other areas of my life. It's a little disconcerting, but I am trying to pay attention to all of the messages.

Now, off to bed. I have to get up early to work on scheduling. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin