Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eclectic Sunday

Looked at some Broadway blogs - not sure why, but that led to more Broadway blogs and a longing to go to NYC and see some shows.

Worked on my art journal - no completed pages, but attempted to jump back into it...I feel like I forgot how to do it. Isn't that silly?

Watched a "Friends" marathon while I was doing other stuff today. Finally, took a nap once I got past the one where Ross and Rachel kiss (I don't know the actual name of the episode).

Watched "Undercover Boss" from tonight - It is almost like watching "Extreme Makeover: Home Improvement" - people are really amazing and their stories are equally moving. So far, of the ones I have seen, the CEOs are good guys. I guess the CEOs who aren't interested in what is happening with their employees and in their business don't go on shows like this...I guess that is the trick, but still, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin