Monday, March 8, 2010

On the Other Side

It has been more than a week of significant challenges and yet, I have felt strangely calm. It is unusual for me to find this quiet place in my head and heart and rest there.  I am a worrier - I tend to perseverate about what I said, what I did or didn't do, what I should do. This time, in this place, I have been focused on being healthy, getting some rest, moving forward quietly and not engaging in speculation or negativity.

I have been honest about how I'm feeling...today my answer was, "Losing my sense of humor".

There is cautious good news in my work world. Not all my eggs are resting in that basket, but a lot of them are still there, hiding in the grass. What will be, will be...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin