Thursday, January 27, 2011

Slides and Sickness

I bought a device so that I could transfer slides to digital. It didn't work on my desktop - in theory, this was because I didn't have enough memory for the program or is incompatible with the operating software or something.

I have been thinking about purchasing a netbook for more mobile computing - something small that I can travel with...so I bought one. Brand new. Has a new operating system. All the memory available. And the freaking slide device still doesn't work. :(

I'm guessing that it is because the device just a piece of crap. I'm unhappy because I have been trying to get this done for a long time now and I just don't even know what to do.  I have to check online to see if there are any answers out there, but I just had to vent my frustration.

And I was sick tonight, which doesn't help any.  I hope I'm not coming down with anything.

**I saved this as a draft, but didn't publish. Dang it. I know I'm sick when...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin