Thursday, September 15, 2011

Down Time - Way Down

I have done 3 shows since the beginning of August. I love theatrical interpreting, don't get me wrong, but man!  I'm beat. "Les Miserables" was the first week or so of August.  "Mamma Mia" was about 2 weeks later, then "Shrek: The Musical" last night.  Obviously, "Les Miz" was my favorite of the three, but I had fun doing them all.

It is funny how my brain responds to a "should" or "have to".  I haven't been listening to my own music pretty much since mid-July.  Usually, I listen to musical theatre for fun, but when I am listening for shows - and particularly for several so close together, I get antsy to listen to something else.  I think that is what I'm most excited about - musical choice! :)

Anyway, the shows all went well, had their own special challenges.  I'm ready for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin