Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Memoriam - September 11

I have been thinking a lot about what I wanted to say about September 11 and the ten year anniversary. So many people have said it so much better than I could...

I read in The Oregonian that there were only two papers in the country that ran all the Obituaries of the people killed September 11, 2001 - one was The New York Times and the other was The Oregonian.

I read them all back then and I remember being grateful that The Oregonian followed the example of The New York Times in printing them. Remembering the human beings and the lives lost - not the horror, not the terrorist attack. Remember the people.

That is what I have been doing to commemorate this ten year anniversary of a day that changed our lives in many ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin