Sunday, February 3, 2008

I actually accomplished something this weekend...

To see the work I did this weekend, go to http://www.signplay.com/. I finally had the time and the energy to update the front page and to do something for some of the shows this season. I have to really try to revamp the whole thing, but it takes time. When I was freelancing, I had more time to dink around on the computer, but now, it is just more time-consuming for me to try to keep up. I do feel really happy about updating the thing though.

I hope to take a class on how to build a website someday so that I can take SignPlay to the next level. It would be nice to have it be more professional-looking and more regularly updated. Big dreams, I know. But since it is a one-woman show, I guess I just keep plugging along.

Anyway, I am putting together a SignPlay page here so that I can keep up on my resume. I'm behind, so I thought I could build the text here first and then figure out what I want to do with the page later. I don't think anyone looks at it but me, but I like to have everything documented SOMEWHERE.

So, that's what I did yesterday...and laundry and dishes and...the usualy weekend fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin