Friday, October 17, 2008

Back from Vacation and sad about it

It has been so nice to just BE for the past few days...Not have to worry about people or take responsibility for their actions, not be responsible for everything.  

I had a lovely vacation in Genoa, NV at Dave Walley's Hot Springs (my undisclosed vacation spot). Below are some images I got from the Dave Walley's Website, in case you want to go.  I saw one picture of the "relaxation pool" that was covered with snow and people in it smiling because of the warmth of the water.  I liked the picture, but it was definitely a misrepresentation of my trip there. I went to Carson Valley (first photo) and the rest of the pics are from Dave Walley's Hot Springs:










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin