Thursday, October 9, 2008

Preparing for a vacation

Sorry that I have not been more attentive this week...I have been working long hours getting ready to go on vacation.  I think that's why people don't take them more...there is so much to do ahead of time, then you miss all the stuff, come back to a big pile of catching up and at the same time, have to do all the regular day-to-day stuff, too.

I am being whisked away by friends...I am flying to Reno on Saturday morning, they are picking me up at the airport and taking me to an undisclosed vacation spot at some hot springs or something.  Frankly, I don't care if I go sit in a cave for a few days.  Or a sensory deprivation chamber...I am so ready to not be here...

And I am trying to get ready for "Spring Awakening"...I was listening to it..the music is beautiful in some ways, but disturbing...I can't quite put my finger on it...I have to read the script more in depth (I have glanced at it) and really figure out what the heck is going on...Should be interesting.

I may pop by here tomorrow to leave you some goodies while I'm away...If not, have a great week and I will be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin