Sunday, August 30, 2009

Remembering the Dreams of my 6 year old self

This video is why I wanted to be a teacher. When I was six years old, I thought *all* teachers were something like the teacher in these videos and I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to do anything different in the world.

It made my heart hurt a little to know that if we just had more teachers who felt they could do this, children's lives (everyone's lives) would be so much better. Thank you to all the teachers who touched my life, to all the teachers who are still in the fray, even though it is getting harder and harder to stay.

"Children Full of Life" – posted on Aug. 29, 2009 by Patti Digh on Facebook
2009




part 2


part 3

part 4


part 5



1 comment:

  1. That was wonderful you link for 3 was the wrong link I watched the rest at you tube. I am so glad I stopped by today. I have always wished the teachers would add a bit of life lesions to school . If they would just teach the no bully no hurting others part . It would improve so many lives. And maybe stop insecurity. To this day I still know the words of hurtful people. I forgive them. And have moved on. But as a kid it is painful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin