Saturday, August 22, 2009

Attitude Adjustment and Gratitude

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."~ Oprah Winfrey

In my tiredness and anxiety lately, I have been focusing on all the wrong things.  So today, I am focusing on the good.  I know that this is a better way to go.  It is harder to remember when you are tired.

I'm lucky in so many ways and I'm grateful for my good life full of good friends, my family, work that I enjoy, endeavors that I love.  I have a good job, I have my health and when you come down to it, that's all that is really important in life.

I am still and always working on en-joying life, on being grateful and creating those little moments of happiness.

Thanks for coming along for the ride.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin