Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Groundhog Day?? Anyone? Anyone?

I didn't ever finish the movie "Groundhog Day" because I just couldn't get through the 4th or 5th time the same thing happened in the movie.  It just didn't hold any interest for me.  I'm pretty sure that when I saw it, I was a freelance interpreter and I had no idea that many lives are kind of like a horrific Groundhog Day or how much, some days, it would be really nice to have Groundhog Day so that you could just do that one little thing over.

Today was that day.  To tell you the truth, I might start the day over by not getting out of bed.  Or maybe getting out of bed earlier.  Even though I only really lived it one time, this day has chewed me up and spit me back out. And I don't think I tasted very good.

And, I didn't do anything artful or artistic or artisty in any way whatsoever.  And now I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. hope wake up refreshed, I have lots of those days. i understand

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin