Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pig Personality Test


So this was my pig drawing for the pig personality test, found here.

I won't give anything away, but according to this:
I am a realist who believes in tradition. I am friendly and remember dates (birthdays, etc.). I am analytical, cautious, and distrustful. I am secure, stubborn and stick to my ideals. I am a good listener. And then some nonsense about our sex lives that I will just ignore.

We also took one of the more common personality tests - the one where you say how fast you walk, time of day you are at your best, how you sleep. Basically, all of us fit into the same category on that one. I will try to find it and put it here just so I can remember what it said. Very interesting since I just did that Meyers-Briggs test and posted it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin