Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dragging and Dilemma

I am exhausted and I just found a flier for the movie "Audism Unveiled" and a panel discussion afterwards.  I REALLY want to see the movie and go to an event and see people, and at the same time, I am so freaking tired...

The movie is tomorrow night...Friday night is not the best time for me...I am always tired at the end of the week.  

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go...I know there are interpreted performances tonight, too, but I'm definitely not going to any of them...I just barely have it in me to see the movie.  I want to support my community and not just be one of those interpreters who gets a good job and never does another community event.  I have been away too long already.

**Update:  I didn't go. I suck.  I was working on a project and before I knew it, too late to go. I'm disappointed because I really wanted to see the movie and panel discussion.  Dang it.  Poor time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin