Friday, March 13, 2009

Themes and Planning

Here we are again - I'm in the middle of a theme without a clear plan and I sit and stare at the blank post trying to think of something to write about.  Then I pull out a quote, but it is so random in nature, I can't bear to use it.

I MUST plan better...I found the themes that I did plan for much easier to follow through on.

So, officially,  in accordance with the theme of the month - GIVING or Giving UP:  I am giving up blogging without purpose.  I think it is less fulfilling for the reader and it is certainly more frustrating for the writer.  Some days I can write about some topic I am thinking about, but other days, like today when I am bone tired, all I can think of to say is how tired I am and how happy I am that I am finally at the weekend where I can spend two days recuperating only to go back and do it all again next week.

I hate how ordinary my life has become.  I'm such an ADULT.  I guess that is a good thing in so many ways, but it is also a little bit depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin