Monday, February 28, 2011

Quick Update and then Bed

Wow! Busy day. Good meetings, good friends, lots of laughs, lots of work.

We ended up going Disco Bowling with everyone - big bosses and all the managers. The food at the bowling alley was quite good, I must say. I played a couple of games of pool (which I sucked at) and hung out with some of the managers I have gotten to know better. I think the most fascinating thing is watching people and how they behave in groups. Makes for some very interesting viewing.

I'm going to meet some folks before bed, so I will have more to say later.

My box didn't arrive yet. I hope it gets here in time...I bought some goodies to pass out but I waited too long and now it may not get here...Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin