Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's All Good

I got word today that I will be going on another trip next week. In some ways, I don't really want to but I have been traveling on Memorial Day or that weekend for like three years, so traveling after the holiday is just fine with me.  The good news about it is that I am going to be going for work but will be in the area where some of my good friends are.

I think I mentioned here that my friend recently lost a family member, so the planned travel here just didn't seem feasible. When I found out I had the opportunity to go there, I thought it would be perfect - I can visit, hug, support my friends and at the same time, I have a purpose so they don't have to feel like they are responsible for me or that they have to entertain me or anything. I like that. It feels organic and good.

I just have to take some deep breaths, do my laundry this weekend and off I will go into the wild blue yonder. It's all good.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin