Thursday, May 5, 2011

Modem Madness

Apparently, Comcast gave me the wrong cable the last time I had to replace my modem - they gave me one that was a slower cable so that it made it difficult to watch video online. I have noticed issues for about a year now, but I just thought it was because my computer is older and FULL of stuff.

I was trying to watch the final episode of "America's Next Great Restaurant" (I love cooking shows) as the final was pre-empted on Sunday due to world events. I think it was absolutely appropriate to delay the show on the west coast, although I wish NBC would figure out a way to show their programs. I am not a fan of watching TV shows online anyway, but I know it is definitely wave of the future.

Anyway, my internet has been intermittently down this week so I have been trying to stay up on everything I need to do and I haven't been doing a great job of it. Hopefully, it is fixed for now and all will be well going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin