Sunday, May 22, 2011

Time Flies - Another Weekend Gone

I didn't do anything really productive today. I paid for an online journaling class and got the email and information to start a little while ago, but it is so late now that I will have to wait. I'm excited to start, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to do anything.  Frankly, I'm a little sad that I have to work tomorrow as it feels like I worked about 2 weeks worth last week but at least it is back to my normal routine.

I hope to have some photos of the rhododendron in the back yard (beautiful pink flowers) and maybe start the new journal class tomorrow. We'll see how it all goes.  I'm glad that Blogger seems to be back to normal now, so that makes it easier to post stuff.

I wish I had more to say today but mostly I need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin