Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Relief

I really don't like succumbing to the whole "TGIF" sentiment in the world. I know I have talked about this here before - I didn't used to really differentiate the weekends because I had such a nice mix of work and play and weekends versus weekdays off.  I hate that Fridays can be SUCH a RELIEF!  This week, particularly. I got to work early today and then I was there WAY late.  By the time I got home, I was so happy to be there I could have cried. I have a bunch of work to do this weekend, so it isn't as if I have a break, but at least it is a change of scenery. :)

Still working on Mother's Day plans. More about that later.  Hope to get some art in this weekend, but we'll see. I have to get all the other stuff done first.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin